Friday 4 May 2012

My order of Sauce just arrived!

I just got my order of my favorite BBQ sauce and now I am all set for a month or so!


You can get all your favorite sauce directly from: frommildtowild sauces

They have excellent customer service and you name the sauce from mild to hot they most likely carry it!! They ship all over Canada and I am more then certain that they can ship to the US has well.

Info from there website:

Compared to some of the lifelong pepperheads that I've known I'm a
relative newcomer, but I've got a deep seeded passion for spicy foods and great gourmet products. Those of you that are familiar with the hot sauce businesses in the Halifax Regional Municipality will probably remember the first business that opened a full retail location. Of course I'm referring to Jobe's House of Pepper, and I can remember when it was a little hole in the wall in Halifax Shopping Centre. I'm still in touch with David Jobe to this day (he's doing well with his family in China!). I was sad when that shop closed it doors. It was a great day when hot sauce products were once again offered by the newest Dave in the form of From Mild to Wild Hot Sauce Shop. Dave has since moved on to bigger and better things, and I've acquired the business from him and am once again bringing fiery foods back to the maritimes.

I am the first one in a while that hasn't been named Dave to operate a 
hot sauce shop in the area as far as I know. I'm sure that Mr. Byers 
and Mr. Jobe would make me an honorary "Dave" if I asked nicely. The 
rest of you will get to know me as Brian, but I just might answer to Dave 
for old time's sake. The new location for the store is a little outside of the HRM, due to the fact that I live down in between Digby in Annapolis on the edge of southwest Nova Scotia. I am certainly looking to make all our products available through resellers in the HRM and other AtlanticCanadian regions. If you are interested in reselling any or all of our products in your corner of the region drop me a line and I'd love to talk to you!


I look forward to getting to know all of those who have made peppers
their passion. I aim to bring back a lot of the hot sauce community events that were launched by From Mild to Wild in the past, as well as
adding some new ones. I'm certainly optimistic that there will be a rebirth of Tear Factor so that once again we can bring back the Wheel of Pain and all the fun that came with it. Drop me a line and let me know what you'd like to see. I'd love to talk to anyone that loves hot sauce and spicy gourmet food products as much as I do!



You can get all you rfavorite sauce directly from: frommildtowild sauces

No comments:

Post a Comment