Friday 10 May 2013

Jack Daniels BBQ Sauce Recipe!


Lots of folks was asking me how I make my famous Jack Daniel BBQ sauce recipe. Well I decided to share my recipe with all my BBQ friends. This recipe is pretty easy and quick to make! This BBQ sauce goes extremely well on chicken wings and drumstick! This sauce is also my son, my daughter, and wife favorite sauce! If you haven't started using Jack Daniel, in BBQing you don't know what you're missing!

Ingredients:

·       1 Cup Diana Chicken and Ribs sauce
·       1/4 Cup Franks Red Hot Wings Sweet Heat BBQ sauce
·       1.5 TBSP of Jack Daniels
·       1/4 TSP of garlic powder
·       1 TBSP Bone Suckin' Sauce Seasoning & Rub
·       1/4 TSP fresh ground black pepper
·       Optional 1 TBSP pure Maple Syrup




Directions:

1.      Mix all the ingredients in a bowl with a fork till it's all well blended then refrigerate for 1 hour;



2.      Re-stir the sauce and use it on your chicken and enjoy!



Bonne Appétit and Enjoy! 



No comments:

Post a Comment