A friend of mine Ali Nagi from the Facebook group Men of the Grill BBQ Cuisine shared this recipe. I tried it and loved it so I decided to post it here for everyone. This Montreal Steak Seasoning is pretty easy to make.
- 4 tablespoons salt
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon dehydrated onion
- 1/2 tablespoon dehydrated garlic
- 1/2 tablespoon crushed red pepper
- 1/2 tablespoon dried thyme
- 1/2 tablespoon dried rosemary
- 1/2 tablespoon dried fennel
Mix together and store in a air tight container.
This recipe makes approximately 5 cups.