Hamburger Patties Ingredients:
• 1 onion finely chopped
• 1 lbs lean ground beef
• 1 lbs ground pork
• 1 tbsp Worchester sauce
• 2 tbsp HP sauce
• 1 tsp kosher salt
• 1 tbsp fresh ground black pepper
• 1 tbps Montreal steak spices
• 1 tsp garlic powder
• 1 egg
• ½ tsp onion powder
• ½ tsp cayenne pepper
• ½ tsp paprika
• Mozilla cheese
• Swiss cheese
1. Mix all the ingredients well in a large bowl;
2. Pre-heat BBQ to 425 degrees Fahrenheit and for this cook I will be using Grillgrates;
4. Stuff the hamburger pocket with Swiss cheese and Mozilla cheese;
5. Seal the burger pocket with the Stuff press;
6. Place burger patties in fridge for 1 hour;
6. Cook on the BBQ at 425 Fahrenheit to internal temp of 160 degrees Fahrenheit. Also flip the burger half way through the cook.
1. Pull Stufz™ handle straight up until it clicks and twist slightly clockwise. Handle should be resting in the holder. Pull side latch slightly until top releases and opens fully.
6. Fill cavity with your favorite toppings. (FORMED MEAT SHOULD NOT BE ABOVE RIM ON BASE) IMPORTANT: Raw ingredients should be fully cooked before stuffing.
9. Open StufZ™ and press disc up from the bottom, ejecting your stuffed burger. Remove disc from meat. Always remove your stuffed burger from the StufZ™ before cooking.