Pizza Dough recipe:
• 2 1/4 TSP active dry yeast
• 1/2 TSP brown sugar
• 1 1/2 cups warm water (110 degrees F)
• 1 TSP salt
• 2 TBSP olive oil
• 3 1/3 cups all-purpose flour
• 1 TBSP Dizzy Pig Raging River Rub
• ½ TSP Garlic powder
• 1 TSP Italian Seasoning or Pizza seasoning
1. In a large bowl or in stand mixture bowl, dissolve yeast and brown Sugar in warm (110 degrees F) water. Let stand until creamy, about 10 minutes.
2. Stir the salt and oil and spices into the yeast solution.
3. Mix in 2 1/2 cups of the flour and start kneading or use a dough hook using the stand mixture.
Buffalo BBQ Supreme Pizza recipe:
• Chopped pre-cook Italian sausage (to taste)
• Chopped pre-cook chicken Breast (to taste)
• 1 sweet onion chopped
• Slice pepperoni (to taste)
• Graded Parmesan cheese
• Graded Mozilla cheese
• 2 TBSP Franks Hot Sauce Buffalo Wing
• 2 TBSP Diana Chicken & Rib BBQ Sauce
• 1 TBSP Club House Roasted Garlic & Peppers
• 1 TSP freshly ground pepper
• 1 TSP Dizzy Pig Jamaican Fire walk
In a small bowl mixed the Franks Hot sauce and the Diana sauce;
In a frying pan cook the chicken, onion, sausage, fresh ground peppers, Dizzy Pig Jamaican Fire Walk and Olive oil. The last couple minutes of cooking add the Club House Roasted Garlic & Peppers;
Put a generous layer of sauce on the pizza dough;
Add Parmesan cheese;
Add the meat mixture that you finished cooking in frying pan;
Now add Parmesan and Mozilla cheese;
Add a little more Mozilla cheese;
Now cook on the BBQ at 500 degrees Fahrenheit for 5 to 10 minutes till pizza is cook to taste. Rotate the pizza a couple of time during the cooking process to cook it more evenly.