• 1 pound ground turkey
• 1 pound ground chicken
• ¼ cup finely chopped red, yellow and orange peppers
• ¾ of sweet onion finely chopped
• 3 garlic clove finely chopped
• 1 TBSP fresh ground peppers
• 2 TBSP Dizzy Pig’s Fajita-ish spices
• ½ TBSP Kosher salt
Finely chopped the onions and peppers;
I a large bowl mix all the ingredients very well;
Form burger patties and place in a plate;
Place burger patties in the Freezer for 30 minutes;
Pre-heat BBQ to 375 degrees F;
Cook the burger patties on a well oil grate ( I recommend using Grillgrates) for approximately 25 minutes at 375 degrees F or until internal temp reaches 165 Degrees F;
Garnish your burger to your taste with your favorite garnish and don't be afraid to go outside the box and use garnishes like Salsa!
Bonne appetite and Happy Grilling!