• Bella’s Mini Sweet Peppers
• Fresh ground black pepper
• Club House Lagrille vegetable rub
• Olive Oil
1. Cut your mushrooms in half-length wise;
2. Cut your Bella Mini Sweet Peppers in four length wise;
3. Coat your vegetable with a light coat of olive oil using brush;
4. Sprinkle fresh ground pepper on the vegetable and some Club House Lagrille Vegetable rub to taste;
5. Now place vegetable in fridge for 45 minutes to let the flavors absorb in the vegetables;
6. Pre-heat BBQ and grates to 375 Degrees;
7. Lightly coat the Craycort cast iron grates with canola oil;
8. Cook vegetable for 15 too 25 minutes or to taste but turn them at least ounce during the cooking process. The mushrooms cooks very quickly so keep eye on them.
Enjoy and Happy Grilling!