Thursday 5 January 2012

I can't beleave I won a Thermapen!


On December 30th I got the good news that I won a Thermapen from ThermoWorks on facebook. Today I received my red Thermapen by FedEx delivery. Let me tell you its a pretty well built, rugged and accurate thermometer!


If you want to try your luck in winning your very own Thermapen head over to there facebook page and like them. Thermoworks Facebook then subscribe to there news letter here: Thermapen news letter subscription and its that easy to enter!

‎As of today185 likes away from giving away another Thermapen. Share this on your wall and let's get the message out!


I highly recommends Thermopens to all BBQers out there its so accurate and easy to use. Its also used by restaurants, Pitmasters, and backyard BBQers!


Thanks again Thermopen for the best thermometer out there!!

No comments:

Post a Comment