* Close to 2 1/4″ tall for storage.
* Self contained unit
* Easy to use
* Dishwasher safe. Come apart fast for easy cleanup
* High quality food grade durable material
* Compact enough to fit almost anywhere
* Customise your burger to fit your appetite up to a 1/2lb
* Multi purpose unit: stuffed burger, cupped burger & patties
* Huge pocket for all your toppings.
Well I made three different type of stuff burgers today. One stuffed with caramelised onions and garlic, I also added a bit of cheese in the pocket of the burger. The other burger I stuffed with cheese and home made salsa. Finally the third burger just with plain old cheese!!
Here's the Salsa recipe I used: (Thanks to Antony Falbo for sharing this great recipe!)
- 4 cans of petite diced tomatoes
- Chopped red chilies to taste
- 1 small can of diced green chilies
- 1 small can of tomato paste
- 1 Serrano pepper - sliced thinly (optional) I use what I have or none
- 1 bunch of cilantro
- Juice from 4 limes or use store purchased limed juice
- 1 1/2 tsp. minced garlic
- 1/2 lg. sweet. onion
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Red pepper flakes to taste
OK now back to the stuff burgers! When done building and stuffing your burgers put them in refrigerator for 30-45 minutes so the hamburgers don't fall apart during cooking.
Meanwhile I preheat my Big Green Egg BBQ with my Grillgrates to 450 degree F.
I then cook my burgers till the internal temp reaches 160 degree F. I always check the internal temp of my burgers with a Thermalpen thermometer!
I also grilled my buns by basting them with molten butter first then cook them for about 2 minutes!
You can get the Stufz burger press from Grillgrates or directly from Stufz