3. Inject your chicken with a mixture of half cupCampbell's Chicken Broth and 1 TBSP Bone Suckin' Sauce Seasoning & Rub;
Saturday, 1 September 2012
Roatisserie BBQ Chicken on The Little Wombat BBQ
Well today I decided to make a BBQ rotisserie chicken with my Little Wombat BBQ. Rotisserie chicken on the BBQ is always pretty tasty and delicious and very easy to make. Well Lets cut to the chase and let's get BBQing!
· Fresh Chopped Parsley
· Bone Suckin' Sauce Seasoning & Rub
· 1/2 Cup Campbell's Chicken Broth
· Bone Suckin' Sauce
· Fresh Whole Chicken
1. Preheat your Little Wombat BBQ or propane BBQ to 325-350 Degrees Fahrenheit;
2. Rub you chicken with the rub and parsley and don't forget to get some rub under the skin an in all cavities!
4. Place Chicken on the rotisserie and cook till chicken reaches internal temp of 180 degrees Fahrenheit it should take approximately 1 to 1.5 hours depending on size of chicken Little Wombat user you want to ensure you have the cast iron griddle install under the rotisserie for propane ensure you have drip pan underneath; (you can also wrap the chicken in foil for the first 30 min)
5. The last few minutes brush the chicken with some Bone Suckin' Sauce till you have a nice glaze.
You can get all your rubs and sauces here: Frommildtowild
The Little Wombat is made in Australia and is picking up in popularity at a rapid past in North America.
You can order a Little Wombat here: Little Wombat