Bone Appétit and Happy Grilling!
Sunday, 21 October 2012
Scallops Sliders on the BBQ!
Well today I decided to cook something different on my BBQ. So I decided to cook some Scallops Sliders on the old BBQ! These are very delicious and great for the Fooftball game appetizers!
· 6 Large Scallops for each sliders
· Fresh burger buns
· Black pepper freshly grinded
· kosher salt
· One onion chopped
· 1 tsp butter
· 1/2 tsp club House Garlic &Peppers
· 2 slice of bacon per sliders
1. Seasoned the scallops to taste with black pepper and kosher salt;
2. Pre-heat BBQ for 375 degrees Fahrenheit;
3. In a foil packet place the onions, The club house garlic & peppers, and butter;
4. Start cooking the onion packet 15 minutes prior to cooking the scallops on the BBQ;
5. Now cook your scallops and Bacon flip the bacon and scallops after 3 minutes. I highly recommend using Grillgrates to cook these or cook them indirect or use a griddle;
6. The last few minutes grilled the buns with a light coating of butter;
7. To assemble the slider you butter each bun with the tartar sauce (recipe below), put a layer of scallops, with bacon strip on top and the last layer is the roasted onions!
1 Cup Mayonnaise
3 tsp sweet pickle relish
1 tsp Bone Suckin' Sauce Sweet Hot Mustard or regular mustard
1 tbsp lemon juice freshly squeezed
1. Mixes all the ingredients in a bowl;
2. refrigerate 45 minutes prior to use.