Tuesday 6 March 2012

Check out Danny's Latest Custom BBQ Handles

Check out the latest BBQ Handles my dad Carved : Danny's Custom Handles

He makes custom Kamado Joe  and Big Green Egg handles!



They are $60 plus $10 shipping for the large and $75 plus $10 for the XL. Choose what you want on it email it to me and I will see what I can do. His email is danlin@nb.sympatico.ca
Time wise it usually takes 2 to 3 weeks. The varnishing is slow especially in the winter. I layer at least 6 coats and it has to dry in between .


His wife also makes customs embroided BBQ Aprons!

3 comments:

  1. Just curious I am needing to make some vinyl stickers of team logos and I don't wanna get in trouble for copyright issues how should I address this? Any help would be much appreciated! Nice handles by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wouldn't have Ideal how! He's just a retire making them as a hobbies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I see well he is doing a good job on them. Could he do Arkansas razorback handle I think you would get a lot of buisness. Anyway have a great day!

    ReplyDelete