Sunday, 4 March 2012
Smores on the BBQ
Source of picture from the kraft website.
Well here's my daughters favorite thing that she like cooking with me on the BBQ is Smores. She a ten year old little girls that has a big sweet tout! Which pretty much every kids has. To make these Smores it's pretty easy to make and it's the perfect desert to grill with your kids!
· 8 Honey Graham crackers
· Small Marshmallow or regular size marshmallow
· Aero chocolate bars or your favorite chocolate or BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate
· Heavy duty Foil
1. Pre-heat BBQ to 350 degrees F.
2. Top 4 Graham crackers with chocolate chunks and marshmallow and Cover with the 4 remaining graham squares to make a total of 4 Smores.
3. Foil sides up around each Smores, then double fold top and both ends to seal each packet, leaving room for heat circulation inside.
4. Place on the grill and cook for 4 to 5 minutes or until marshmallows are melted.
5. Open them up very carefully and enjoy!
Watch this video for another way of doing them on the BBQ which is quicker and easier but I use the above method because it gets the kids involved in wrapping their own Smores in foil:
You can also add Raspberry Jam to them which is pretty good! Another way to do them is with peanut butter.
Bonne appétit and happy grilling with your family!