I felt in love with the passion of Backyard BBQing a few years back. I decided to create this blog to share my favorite BBQ recipes and tips. I also decided to do some BBQ product testing and reviews on this blog since there's not a lot of reviews out there for BBQ products. I also created this to provide a nice resource of info to fellow Backyard BBQers. Sorry for the grammar French is my native language!
Friday, 28 October 2011
Baked Potatoes on the BBQ
Fresh good quality potatoes
1. Wash all the potatoes very well;
2. Give all the potatoes a light coating of Canola oil;
3. Sprinkle some kosher salt to taste on potatoes;
4. Now take a fork and poke the potatoes with small holes;
5. Pre-heat BBQ to 425 degree F.
6. Place the potatoes on grill and cook 30-45 minutes.
TIP: Cut the cook baked potato in half and put a little butter, sour cream, cheeze, bacon bits, and chopped scallions.
TIP #2: If in a hurry you can pre-cook potatoe 3-5 minutes in microwave oven.