Tuesday 21 February 2012

Chicken thigh on my BGE BBQ with my big helper!


Today  I cooked up some chicken thigh on my egg for supper! I used Dizzy Pig Tusami spin for rub and Tasty Licks Smoking Guitar Player's Secret Sauce. I cook them at 350 degree F and used Grillgrates to provide a semi-indirect cook. I cooked the chicken till the internal temp reached 160 degree F.

This is what my little boy wanted me to make him for supper! So I got him to apply the rub and add him also mop the chicken the last few minutes of the cook with sauce. This made my six year old boy very proud and happy in cooking up is own supper! It doesn't take much to put a smile on your kids! BBQing should always be a family event and don't be shy to get your kids involved in cooking on the grill!

No comments:

Post a Comment