Saturday, 25 February 2012
Nacho dip cook on The Big Green Egg
Well today I decided to cook appetizer on my Big Green Egg BBQ. The appetizer I chose to make is my famous Nacho Dip. This is a pretty simple recipe to do and is perfect for a snack during the game. I hope you all enjoy!
· 1/2 LBS Ground Beef Extra Lean
· 1/2 LBS Ground Pork Lean
· 1 Onion finely chopped
· 2 Garlic cloves finely chopped
· 1/4 TSP Garlic salt
· 1/2 TSP Kosher salt
· 1 TSP Cattle Boyz Pepper Blend
· 1 TBSP Dizzy Pig Swamp Venom
· 1 TBSP Worchester sauce
· 1 TBSP Sauce
· 4 TBSP Cattle Boyz Honey Hot BBQ Sauce
· 250ml Sour Cream
· 250ml Cream Cheese
· 1 Cup Salsa
· Grated Marble cheese to taste
1. Pre-heat your BBQ to 400 Degrees F.
2. In a frying pan on your BBQ cook the Ground Beef and Pork, Onion, Garlic, Garlic Salt, Kosher Salt, Cattle Boyz Pepper Blend, Dizzy Pig Swamp Venom, Worchester Sauce and HP Sauce.
3. When the meat is halfway cook in the frying pan now add the Cattle Boyz Honey Hot BBQ Sauce.
4. It's now time to put your cook meat in a casserole ounce meat is fully cooked.
5. Now add the salsa on top of the meat in the casserole.
6. In a bowl whisk the sour cream and cream cheese till it's well blended.
7. Now add the mixture of cream cheese and sour cream on top of the salsa in the casserole.
8. Now add your grated Marble cheese to taste on top on top of the cream cheese and sour cream in the casserole.
9. Now cook in the BBQ at 400 degrees F till the cheese is all melted.
10. Now serve with Tortilla Chips!